Virtual Townhall: Changing the Game with Impact Investing: Align Your Money with your Values
Guests: Joel Solomon, Founding Partner of Renewal Funds and Sam & Sarah Adams, founders of Vert Asset Management
In this exclusive, virtual Townhall we will discuss how individuals, families and institutions can achieve market rates of return with their investments while serving as catalysts for positive social and environmental change.
Michael L. Thompson, CAP®, AIF®, AEP® of Copper Leaf Financial welcomes Joel Solomon, TED Talks speaker and author of “The Clean Money Revolution”, as well as Sam & Sarah Adams, founders of Vert Asset Management and experts in the construction of sustainable investment portfolios.
Hear unique insights and ask questions on topics including:
- What does sustainability mean?
- Is it possible to make a difference these days?
- How do I align my money with my values?
- Can my money really be a force for good?
- What are some real-world examples of having an impact with money?
- Can I make money doing the right thing?
Join us and learn more about investing sustainably and aligning your money with your values.