Virtual Townhall: Changing the Game: Aligning Your Investments with Your Values
As part of Copper Leaf Financial’s focus on sustainable investing and sponsored by Vermont Businesses for Social Responsibility (VBSR), we are very excited to invite you to our next virtual townhall – an event that is the second in a three-part series presented by Copper Leaf Financial on the topic of sustainable investing.
Join us on Wednesday, July 19th at 12pm for “Changing the Game: Aligning Your Investments with Your Value” as we welcome Joel Solomon, TEDx Talks speaker and author of “The Clean Money Revolution” to discuss how individuals, families and institutions can achieve market rates of return with their investments while serving as catalysts for positive social and environmental change.
Hear unique insights on topics including:
- What does sustainability mean?
- Is it possible to make a difference these days?
- How do I align my money with my values?
- Can my money really be a force for good?
- What are some real-world examples of having an impact with money?
- Can I make money doing the right thing?