Vermont Virtual Job Fair – Inaugural Event for VT Employers
Vermont Virtual Job Fair – Inaugural Event!
Six schools, the University of Vermont, Champlain College, Saint Michael’s College, Middlebury College, Bennington College, and Norwich University partnered with the Vermont Department of Labor to co-host this multi-school career fair. The goal is to offer a statewide recruiting event that will attract a diverse, talented group of students/alums from our institutions that are ready to work and/or intern at your organization. We will also promote this unique event to students attending Vermont State University and Vermont Community College.
Date: Thursday, February 23, 2023
Time: 12:00 – 4:00pm EDT
Location: Virtually on Handshake
Registration fee: $65 for each participating company/organization
Register Early! Registration closes on Monday, February 6, 2023, at 9:00am
- Video, audio, and chat communication with students
- Group meetings with up to fifty students, or more if you opt to use your own video conferencing platform
- 1:1 student meetings scheduled in advance or day of the event
- Tech support during the fair day
- Follow-up with students you meet on fair day
Registration Process: Please complete the 2 steps below in the following order to secure your spot at the fair.