Vermont Employee Ownership Conference
Come learn about the unique benefits and challenges of employee ownership at 16th annual Vermont Employee Ownership Conference! This full-day event, featuring 19 informative workshops and a keynote by Dave Fitz-Gerald, Chair of The ESOP Association and CFO of Carris Reels. Workshop titles and further information is available on the workshops will be available on the VEOC website.
Who should attend:
- Business owners, managers, and employees of companies interested in learning more about employee ownership;
- Those who work in established employee-owned companies;
- Entrepreneurs considering starting up a company with broadly shared ownership;
- Business advisors, including bankers, accountants, attorneys, and financial planners;
- Government officials and staff members;
- Economic development professionals;
- Anyone interested in employee participation, sustainable business models or business ownership succession.
Space is limited, so register now via this link!