VBSR Learning Intensive: Prospering as a Solopreneur with Markey Read
About this event
Join Markey Read, MRG inc., for a learning intensive designed for consultants, coaches, and other consultative and professional service providers who have been in business for a while and need to make some adjustments.
In this series of six, 2-hour virtual sessions, we will take a deep dive into your business and discover the answers to essential questions like:
- Are you accessing your Superpowers?
- How do your core motivations shape your business?
- Are your clients still your people?
- Are you still offering value that really matters to you?
- Are you paying yourself enough?
- Have you adjusted your message for who you are now?
- How much of your marketing is about discovery, nurturing, and conversion?
- Is it time to hire help?
- How will you continue to grow and prosper as a Solopreneur?
Session 1: Viability of your Concept & Unique Selling Proposition
Session 2 & 3: Understanding who you are, so you can be more effective (MBTI)
Session 4: Pricing & Negotiating and Filling your Pipeline
Session 5 & 6: Marketing, Promotion, and Networking
Wednesdays from 3:00 – 5:00 PM
March 2, 2022
March 16, 2022
March 30, 2022
April 13, 2022
April 27, 2022
May 18, 2022
Markey Read, MRG inc., has been a coach, trainer, and consultant for 25+ years. She also taught for the Women’s Small Business Program, the Center for Women & Enterprise, and is a sought-after speaker and trainer in the US and UK. Her books include Leadership Styles, Acting on Informed Decisions; Entrepreneur Types; The Solopreneur Workbook: Launch, Grow, and Prosper as a Woman Solopreneur; and Charting the Course & Landing the Job.