Training, Facilitation, and Consulting Certificate at Marlboro Graduate School
When: October 15, 2018 2:00 am – April 1, 2019 10:00 am
Location: Chesterfield, NH
Cost To Attend:
VBSR Members –
Registration is closed
TRAINING, FACILITATION, AND CONSULTING CERTIFICATE
A HANDS-ON CERTIFICATE PROGRAM FOR EVERYONE WHO WORKS WITH GROUPS
Do you want to improve your skills as a facilitator, trainer, or consultant? Would you like to learn how to design meetings and training experiences that powerfully engage diverse participants? Would you like to become more adept at managing groups…especially challenging groups facing difficult situations? Do you want to sharpen your insight and develop your portfolio of skills as a consultant?
Our Training, Facilitation, and Consulting Certificate Program is designed for experienced facilitators, trainers, and consultants, and also people who are moving into these roles.
Learn more about the current schedule and tuition.
Register before June 30, 2018 to receive a $250 early-bird discount.
REGISTER for the 2018-2019 TFC Certificate.
- Two in-person workshops—October 2018 and April 2019—at a beautiful retreat in Chesterfield, New Hampshire—a total of five days of intensive, hands-on training.
- Four hours of personalized coaching, including opportunities to shadow and learn from instructors. (As requested, additional hours are available for purchase.)
- Monthly webinars, conference calls, and other learning opportunities.
- A notebook of training and facilitation resources, with links to additional online resources.
- A network of peers for shared learning, problem-solving, mutual support, and referrals.
- Upon completion, a Certificate in Training, Facilitation, and Consulting.