Sail Beyond Cancer Vermont Announces Surf n’ Turf Charity Dinner and Live Auction
BURLINGTON, Vt — Sail Beyond Cancer Vermont’s First Annual Surf n’ Turf Charity Dinner being held at the St John’s Club overlooking Lake Champlain in Burlington, VT on Saturday, November 13th from 4:00pm – 11:00pm.
The evening will feature:
● Dinner buffet with Vermont raised Prime Rib and mouth watering Salmon prepared by the wonderful chef Kenny.
● Live auction with highly desirable items including lakefront vacation stays.
● Fun 50/50 raffle, bring cash for tickets!
● Unusual table side magic tricks with a ‘message’ by the well-known magician Steve Taubman.
● Energetic DJ spinning “you can’t sit still” dance tunes.
Plus, it will be hard not to smile while looking out over beautiful Lake Champlain!
Sail Beyond Cancer Vermont’s mission is to honor those who are challenged by cancer through harnessing the healing powers of wind, water and sail. They provide private sailing excursions for people suffering from the effects of cancer and their loved ones, creating opportunities to rebuild courage and make lasting memories. These excursions provide relief and allow them to “leave their cancer ashore”. https://www.sailbeyondcancer.org/
Get your ticket at https://bit.ly/3FZlOVN or email Suzanne at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.