PULL AGAINST POVERTY
WHAT: Tug of war event to support The Good Food Truck.
WHEN: September 14th, 1 pm
WHERE: On the lawn at Burlington United Methodist Church, 21 Buell Street
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Put together a team of 8 friends, colleagues, family members (or complete strangers)
- Create a fundraising page. Use the JOIN button at crowdrise.com/pull-against-poverty.
- Share your fundraising page to raise at least $250 to participate.
- Challenge teams like Green Mountain Roller Derby, Hallam-ICS, Switchback Brewery on the lawn at the United Methodist Church for a chance to win some great prizes! Good Food Truck will be there! Free ice cream and kids activities and music!
- Join us for an after-party at the Switchback taproom (160 Flynn Ave.)
SIGN UP: www.crowdrise.com/pull-against-poverty
HELP: Sandi: firstname.lastname@example.org or 802-862-2771
HOW DOES CVOEO PULL AGAINST POVERTY?
With your support, we help fund the Good Food Truck, which serves thousands of free nutritious meals in the summer to children in neighborhoods where there is less access to healthy food. Learn more at: http://goodfoodtruckvt.org.