Gal-entine’s Day at Stonecutter Spirits
When: February 13, 2018 5:00 am – February 13, 2018 8:00 am
Location: Stonecutter Spirits
Cost To Attend:
VBSR Members –
Registration is open
A Celebration with a Cause
The women of Stonecutter Spirits invite you to join us Tuesday, Feb 13th for Gal-entine’s Day–a party to celebrate female friendship, promote Vermont women-owned businesses, and raise funds for WomenSafe.
Grab your ticket and your best gals and come for a night of female-empowered merriment, featuring local food, drink and a host of incredible women makers and producers — plus 100% of every ticket purchased goes directly to WomenSafe.
Your evening includes:
- Free champagne cocktail or mocktail, compliments of Stonecutter Spirits and Farrell Distributing
- Lady Maker Market featuring Clementine Store, Red House VT, Vermont Farm Table, V Smiley Preserves and Brio Coffeeworks
- Complimentary Blowout Bar by Parlour Hair Studio
- Guest bartenders Sarah Barry (El Cortijo) + Chelsea Harris (Pizzeria Verita) slinging drinks
- Small bites by Chef Julia Clancy
- Free bun samples from Haymaker Bun Company
- Free artisanal soda samples from Savourè Soda
- Complimentary Gal-entine’s cake
- Cheese spread from Vermont Creamery
- Skida giveaways for the first 30 guests…and so much more!