Funding Your Child’s College Education
With the average cost of tuition and fees at a four year college increasing significantly on an annual basis, it is never too early to start to save. In this seminar we will explore the tax benefits, financial benefits and planning benefits to be found with proper planning. We will discuss planning ideas, such as using your personal savings and investment for education funding, through the use of techniques that can help you identify and try to manage risks which can prevent you from achieving your overall savings goal.
In this seminar you will learn:
- The pros and cons to making outright gifts to children and/or grandchildren
- The benefits and limitations of a Section 529 Plan
- How to put it all together and select the right funding/accumulation strategy for you
- How life insurance can be a powerful tool in planning for a child’s education
- Finally, we will put it all together and go through a case study