DRM Webinar: Maximizing PPP Loan Forgiveness During These Uncertain Times
Paycheck Protection Program
For businesses that received a loan through the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), the rules are still being refined, regulations continue to evolve and new guidance continues to be published. Despite the rapidly evolving nature of the PPP, this webinar will help you position your business to maximize the amount of loan forgiveness during this period of uncertainty.
In this DRM webinar, our Business Law attorneys will cover the latest developments, including:
- When does the 8 week period begin?
- The potential significance of “Incurred and Paid”
- What are forgivable expenses and are there restrictions?
- How do employment decisions and wage adjustments impact loan forgiveness?
- Are payments made with PPP funds deductible?
- How is the forgiven amount calculated?
- What documentation do I need to provide to support maximum loan forgiveness?
- What is my “audit” risk?
This hour-long program explains the rules, contemplates the uncertainties, and includes Q&A as DRM attorneys help you understand the PPP to maximize the amount of your loan forgiveness.
Meet the Presenters:
Click here to learn more and register. You may include any questions or topics of special interest in the comments section.