Call for Workshop Ideas! VBSR’s 2021 Conference and Virtual Educational Offerings
The Workshop Idea Submission Form is now closed.
Thank you to the 113 people who submitted workshop ideas!
Those who submitted a workshop proposal will be contacted by March 1st.
Help us make VBSR’s 31st Annual Conference and 2021 Virtual Educational Programming and as inspiring and impactful as possible.
Everyone in VBSR’s community has expertise, policies, practices, and experiences that can help us all embody the socially responsible values of people, planet, parity, and prosperity. Let 2021 be the year that you share your expertise and experience with the VBSR network!
No idea or practice is too small to propose. Whether it’s something you’ve implemented at your organization, or a topic you would like to see VBSR offer a webinar, workshop, or training on, we want to hear from you. We highly encourage employees at any level of a company/organization and of any job type to consider submitting an idea. VBSR is happy to help you design your workshop or presentation, including helping identify speakers and presenters from VBSR member companies and organizations.
Please note that all 2021 VBSR webinars, workshops, and trainings, as well as our 31st Annual Conference (mid-late May 2021), will take place virtually.
All workshop proposals and ideas will be considered and reviewed by VBSR’s Education & Events Committee. The committee is particularly interested in ideas that feature:
- Practical strategies, solutions, and tools that participants can take back to their companies and organizations and directly apply
- Innovation, inspiration, creativity, and partnership
- Speakers/presenters from more than one company/organization
- Interactive components that actively engage participants in answering questions, problem-solving, and thought-provoking discussion.
The deadline for submitting workshop ideas for VBSR’s 31st Annual Conference and 2021 Virtual Educational Programming is Sunday February 14, 2021. Anyone who has submitted a workshop idea will be contacted about the committee’s selection decision by March 1st.
Questions? Please feel free to reach out to VBSR Education & Events Manager, Carra Cheslin, at firstname.lastname@example.org
VBSR will consider ideas on any socially responsible business topic, and we are particularly interested in the following categories of learning:
- Anti-Racism, Racial Justice, JEDI (Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion)
- Equity (including Gender, LGBTQ, and Vulnerable Populations and Identities)
- Sustainability, Climate Change, Greening Your Company/Organization
- Employee-First Workplaces, Socially Responsible Human Resources, Leadership Development
- COVID-19 Response, Business Resiliency, Remote Work
- Community Engagement and Collaboration
- Wellness, Mental Health
- Technical Assistance for Businesses (ie. Finance, Technology, etc.)
- Entrepreneurship and Business Success
- Partnerships to Amplify Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Other topic areas are also welcome!
Looking for a sense of what types of educational webinars, workshops, and trainings VBSR has offered in the past?
Check out our: