Building Leadership Resilience in Times of Change
- Do you find yourself stuck in behaviors that get in the way of leading powerfully?
- Are you burnt out or stuck in a scarcity mindset, where “no” and “can’t do it” are your go-to responses?
- Are you confused about how to navigate change in your leadership or organization?
If you answered yes to any of this, we invite you to join leadership experts Amanda Silver and Edie Farwell in a 3-part skill session designed to strengthen your ability to lead your teams and organizations from a place of vision and confidence. You will gain practices, tools, and new mindsets that you can use immediately to lead from your highest capacity. Over the course of the three 1.5-hour sessions, you will:
- Step into your leadership from a place of vision, confidence, and sustainability
- Clarify your vision for your business & team
- Gain tools that you can apply immediately to shift from scarcity to abundance
- Learn how to use the discipline of vision and a systems-thinking framework to prioritize, make decisions, and guide change and transformation effectively for yourself and others
This is a 3-part session. All sessions are from noon to 1:30 pm ET and will be held LIVE on Zoom. Recordings of sessions will be made available to all participants.
- Session 1: 11/1, Connect to Purpose & Shift Limiting Beliefs
- Session 2: 11/7, Harnessing the Discipline of Vision for Leaders
- Session 3: 11/14, Navigating Change with Your Team