Are you considering self-employment? Got a business idea but not sure if the entrepreneurial life is for you? If so, this is for you!
Join us for a five-week course on preparing for life as an entrepreneur.
Over five weeks, you’ll learn:
- How to tell if your business idea is a realistic fit for you and your lifestyle
- How to use your values as an internal compass in the business world
- How to talk confidently about yourself and your work
- How to build a professional community that works for you
- How to get what you want through negotiation and communication
- How to stay motivated and avoid burnout
You’ll also hear the straight talk on what it’s really like to be an entrepreneur, from women who are living it every day.
Bring your ideas and curiosity. You’ll leave inspired and armed with knowledge and confidence to take on what’s next!
WHEN: Five consecutive Tuesdays, May 14 – June 11, 9:30-11:30 am
WHERE: Center for Women and Enterprise, 431 Pine Street (Maltex Building), Suite 101, Burlington, VT 05401
TUITION: $250 covers the entire 5-part series. Must register to attend.
Partial scholarships may be available to those who qualify. Contact Lisa Wood for more info.
About Your Facilitator: Joanne Jastatt is a certified Executive Coach with a focus on Leadership Development and Career Coaching. After 18 years in creative agencies, tech and media companies in roles ranging from founder to project and product management, she became an entrepreneur for the second time in 2017 when she started Jastatt Consulting, LLC. to offer coaching services to businesses and individuals.
Co-sponsored by the Women’s Small Business Program at Mercy Connections and the VT Center for Women & Enterprise