2021 Vermont Employee Ownership Annual Conference
When: June 3, 2021 9:00 am – June 3, 2021 4:15 am
Cost To Attend:
VBSR Members –
Registration is open
Event hosted by: VEOC
The 19th annual Vermont Employee Ownership Conference will be held remotely with support from UVM’s Conference and Events Services
About this event
Date: Thursday, June 3, 2021
Time: 9:00 AM – 4:15 PM
Learn about the unique benefits and challenges of employee ownership at this full-day virtual event, featuring 15 informative workshops and a keynote by Ken Baker. The online event logistics will take place via the Whova platform and Zoom, with extensive support from the University of Vermont Conference and Events Services. More information about the event can be found on the event page.
Discounts are available for students, academics, first-time attendees considering employee ownership, and economic development professionals – email email@example.com for more info.
Who should attend:
- Business owners, managers, and employees of companies interested in learning more about employee ownership;
- Those who work in established employee-owned companies;
- Entrepreneurs considering starting up a company with broadly shared ownership;
- Business advisors, including bankers, accountants, attorneys, and financial planners;
- Government officials and staff members;
- Economic development professionals;
- Anyone interested in employee participation, sustainable business models or business ownership succession.