The Vermont Intern Program posts internships, recruits candidates, and provides tools, resources and one-on-one assistance – a FREE service available to all Vermont employers.
To assist you with preparing for an intern at your workplace, we have created the following Employer Guides:
- Employer Guide: Needs Assessment
- Employer Guide: Hosting an Intern
- Employer Guide: Interview Questions
- Employer Guide: Reference Check Questions
- Employer Guide: Work Plan
- Employer Guide: Intern Evaluation
- Employer Guide: Expectations of Work Relationship
- Employer Guide: Exit Interview
- Employer Guide: Offer Letter
Click here for a PowerPoint slideshow on the US Department of Labor’s payment guidelines for “Internship Programs Under The Fair Labor Standards Act” from Dinse Knapp & McAndrew.
Should you need assistance at any time, please contact us. We are happy to help!
The Vermont Intern program is funded in part by the Vermont Department of Labor’s Workforce Education and Training Fund. Our purpose is to expose young people in Vermont to the diversity of career opportunities in the state.