The Sustainable Innovation MBA (SI-MBA) Program at the University of Vermont is an AACSB-accredited program for emerging changemakers who believe business can – and must – become a force for good.
This one-year, rigorously accelerated program focuses on the essential toolkit needed to lead businesses to profitable, sustainable, and transformational growth with a fully integrated sustainable business curriculum.
As one of the leading “Green MBA” programs in the nation, the students and alumni of SI-MBA are a tremendous asset to Vermont’s business community and present VBSR members with multiple opportunities!
3 Ways VBSR Members can Work with SI-MBA Students & Alumni:
- Host a SI-MBA alumnus in a Post-Graduate Fellowship (Paid) – Fellowships begin as early as August with recently graduated SI-MBA students.
- Bring current SI-MBA students on as pro bono consultants through SIMPACT – Projects run January-July.
- Host a current SI-MBA student for their capstone Practicum Project – Practicums run mid-May through July.
To learn more and share your interest in working with SI-MBA students/alumni, please click on the links above.
VBSR is collecting interest in working with SI-MBA students and alumni through these opportunities, which will be shared with these emerging leaders through a partnership with the UVM Grossman School of Business: VBSR members will share the opportunities they have with VBSR, who will share them with SI-MBA students/alumni.
These short-term opportunities will bring graduate-level talent and support to your business objectives while providing opportunities for SI-MBA students to apply their comprehensive MBA education, learn new skills, and gain relevant work experience. We also encourage you to consider SI-MBA graduates for your permanent openings!
- Feasibility Studies & Market Research
- B-Corp Assessment & Certification
- Sustainability Analysis, Metrics & Reporting
- Impact/Annual/ESG Reporting
- Strategy Support: Brand/Marketing, Operations, Strategic Planning
Questions or need support?
- For questions about VBSR’s services in connecting VBSR members with SI-MBA talent, contact Madison Wood, VBSR Membership & Development Manager.
- For questions about the SI-MBA program, contact John Kim, UVM Grossman School of Business Graduate Programs Career Advisor.