In addition to supporting a triple-bottom-line approach to business, there are a host of benefits to VBSR membership. Check out a few of those benefits below, and click on the links to learn more.
Like what you see? Join VBSR today!
- Network with like-minded business professionals at VBSR events, including conferences, workshops, Networking Get-Togethers and more
- Take advantage of a number of sponsorship and promotional opportunities (click here for our most recent marketing guide)
- Receive monthly e-newsletters and e-mail alerts about special business opportunities and events
- Add your voice to VBSR's Public Policy advocacy program
- Get information and resources about running a successful socially responsible business
- Receive discounted admission to VBSR conferences reduced rates for the Local First Vermont Buy Local Coupon Book
- Receive assistance finding a qualified, energetic, and educated intern through the Intern Program
- Get an account in the VBSR Marketplace, an active, member-run online barter-like marketplace where you can find new VBSR-member clients
- Access the “Members Only” section of the VBSR website to view contact info of other VBSR members, and post job openings and Events
- Submit news about your business to us for inclusion on our website and consideration for E-news and social media
- Purchase the VBSR member mailing list
- Take advantage the 70+ Member-to-Member Discounts (or offer one of your own!)
- Advertise in VBSR's monthy e-news
- Ability to Sponsor VBSR EVENTS, including the Spring & Fall Conferences or Networking Get-Togethers
- Join VBSR's LinkedIn group
In addition to this list, we also work creatively with members to address specific business needs. Take a look at the column on the left to learn more about our different insurance products and cafeteria plan, as well as peruse our Member to Member discounts.
Please feel free to call our Development & Communications Manager Scott Buckingham with questions at (802) 862-8347, or email him at email@example.com.