- Network with like-minded businesses, receive monthly e-newsletters and e-mail alerts about special business opportunities
- Add your voice to VBSR's Public Policy advocacy program
- Get information and resources about running a successful socially responsible business
- Participate in conferences, workshops, and networking Get-Togethers. Receive discounts on VBSR event fees
- Receive assistance finding a qualified, energetic, and educated intern through the Intern Program
- Get an account in the VBSR Marketplace, a member-run online e-commerce system to gain new VBSR customers
- Access the “Members Only” section of the VBSR website to post job openings
- Submit news about your business to us for inclusion on our website and consideration for E-news and social media
- Have access to member mailing labels
- Take advantage of Member-to-Member Discounts
- Advertise in VBSR's monthy e-news.
- Sponsor VBSR EVENTS including the Spring & Fall Conferences or Networking Get-Togethers, or make Silent Auction Donations
In addition to this list, we also work creatively with members to address specific business needs. Take a look at the column on the left to learn more about our different insurance products and cafeteria plan, as well as peruse our Wellness Partner benefits.
Please feel free to call our Development & Communications Manager Scott Buckingham with questions at (802-862-8347), or email him at email@example.com.