- Network with like-minded businesses, receive monthly e-newsletters and e-mail alerts about special business opportunities
- Add your voice to VBSR's Public Policy advocacy program
- Get information and resources about running a successful socially responsible business
- Participate in conferences, workshops, and networking Get-Togethers. Receive discounts on VBSR event fees
- Receive assistance in finding and supervising a qualified, energetic, and educated intern through the Intern Program
- Get an account in the VBSR Marketplace, a member-run online e-commerce system to gain new VBSR customers
- Access the “Members Only” section of the VBSR website to post job openings and news about your business
- Get your free printed copy of the Livable Jobs Toolkit
- Have access to member mailing label
- Take advantage of Member-to-Member Discounts
- Advertise in VBSR's Member Directory and the VBSR monthy e-news.
- Sponsor VBSR EVENTS including the Spring & Fall Conferences or Networking Get-Togethers, or make Silent Auction Donations
In addition to this list, we also work creatively with members to address specific business needs – please call our Development & Communications Manager Scott Buckingham with questions at (802-862-8347), or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.