The VBSR Membership Committee is open to all members!
The Membership Committee works on providing members excellent benefits and growing VBSR’s membership. The committee works closely with Communication and Membership Manager, Russ Elek and a representative of the VBSR Board to cover all topics facing membership.
How to Join
As a VBSR member, you are welcome to join this committee. We look for specific qualities among committee members:
- Desire to grow VBSR’s membership and benefits,
- Creative thinking and problem solving,
- Availability to attend bi-monthly 1.5 hour meetings and occasional homework, and
- Personal expertise (marketing, web, etc)
To join, please contact Russ at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (802) 862-8347.
What the Committee Does
Examples of topics covered during meetings includes:
- Development of Member Benefits
- Outreach to Members
- Recruitment Strategies
Current Projects for Summer/Fall 2009
- Re-introduce regional circle groups
- Begin VBSR "chapters" throughout the state
- Highlight our members succeeding
Membership Development Committee Members
Larz Barber, Committee Chair