Special Offers for BEA Businesses
Special offers to Business Energy Action Participants
The following are offers made to BEA participants by energy services provders. These are intended to help BEA businesses reach their goal of a 5% reduction.
We would love to be able to help inprove the efficiency of BEA participants. We are a full service energy retrofit company from the audit process, reinsulation to renewable energy. I would like to extend a 10% discount on any commercial audits and any retrofit work done as a result of the audits. We are also looking to work with any commercial companies who want to supplement their electrical usage with solar. We have already installed PV systems on businesses like Luenig's, Davis Hodgkin, Dealer.com, and Office Environments.
Common Sense Energy
Common Sense Energy (CSE) would like to offer taking the actions of BEA beyond the benchmarking and on the phone consulting. We would offer at no cost to perform a site visit to participating business partners once thermal and electrical benchmarking is completed.
We would perform the following at no cost for Chittenden County Businesses: (fee of $200-$500 for others depending on distance from Burlington)
- Meet with facility manager or owner to ascertain what their goals are.
- Identify areas for reducing energy use to a much greater degree than can be done via phone conversation.
- Perform a cursory infrared scan of the facility.
- Report on suggested areas for energy improvements.
To VBSR members and BEA participating businesses we would then offer the following services for hire:
- Offer our services to further investigate areas where the business is interested in moving forward with energy efficiency measures.
- Offer our services to implement or facilitate the execution of the energy improvements.
- Help navigate the rebate process.
- Perform energy maintenance services which include continuous benchmarking, implement energy maintenance measures as appropriate during transition periods between heating and cooling and vice versa.
- Help facilitate behavior changes to reduce energy use while maintaining business operations.
Energy Co-op of Vermont:
Our Co-op Solar program is designed to make solar hot water heaters simple to install and affordable to purchase. In many situations, Co-op Solar systems pay for themselves through lower heating oil and propane use.
We are please to offer a free solar site assessment to BEA project businesses in our service area- Chittenden County, northwestern and central Vermont.
To sign up for your free solar site assessment, and for more information about Co-op Solar, our service area, how Co-op Solar works and what it costs, go to www.Co-opSolar.net
Vermont Energy: Contracting and Supply Corp
Vermont Energy offers design, installation, and service of energy efficient mechanical systems for homes and businesses throughout Chittenden County. We work with the latest in heating, cooling and air quality systems and would offer to all VBSR members up to 3 hours of consulting time to evaluate their situation. Please feel free to call or email with any questions or comments.